Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Khan's Court

+2
Azaq
Varasd
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Khan's Court - Page 3 Empty Re: The Khan's Court

Post by Azaq Fri May 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia

"Yes, let us do that! Your brother and his wife seemed to be nice people too. I hope I can get to know them better over time. " The Princess said in a very cheerful tone, and followed Tolui with her arm around his.

Tolui

"As do I. Now, let's see. Ah, my cousin Altantsetseg should be somewhere around here. You'll like her, she is very friendly as well."

As Tolui led Cecilia through the palace he decided to stop and looked at her.

"Now, before you meet her, you should know something. Do you remember earlier, when I told you not to mention anything about incest? Well, the Zoroastrians have a belief called 'xwedodah'. It is a form of marriage that permits marriages of an incestuous nature, claiming them divine and holy according to their spirit-god, Ahura Mazda. I do not know to what extent it may have been practiced in Zoroastrian Persia, but it was most likely limited to nobility, clergy, and shahs. Perhaps even some commoners.

Nonetheless, Altantsetseg, my cousin and daughter of my uncle Chingis, is also my father's third wife. Likewise, my brother Bat-Erdene and sister Gerel are married and have a year old son named Temür.

The reason I said not to mention it isn't because it is taboo here, but rather because it is taboo everywhere but here. Now, I do not agree with it nor do many of the people of the realm, but it is legal by law and has been since the first conversions.

With that in mind, I recommend you attempt to avoid discussing the topic if it ever comes up with anyone. If you're lucky, the topic shouldn't come up. Remember that Christian morals are in minority here."
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Sun May 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Princess Cecilia

The Princess was a bit shocked by this practice but she kept her usual expression and nodded as Tolui spoke.

"Right. I understand. I won't bring the topic up then." She said, let out a deep sigh, and readied herself to meet them.

"I'm sure that things like this do not matter as long as they're nice people."
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

https://medeu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Mon May 30, 2016 12:07 am

The Princess was a bit shocked by this practice but she kept her usual expression and nodded as Tolui spoke.

"Right. I understand. I won't bring the topic up then." She said, let out a deep sigh, and readied herself to meet them.

"I'm sure that things like this do not matter as long as they're nice people."

Tolui

"Good. Now, let us continue."

Tolui then led Princess Cecilia through the palace halls once more and into the throne room, which was empty of most people save for several guards and the Khan's wife and niece, Khanum Altantsetseg.

"Greetings cousin!"

Tolui said, as Altantsetseg turned to him and smiled.

"Good day Tolui, how are you? And who is this?"

Tolui returned a smile and then gestured to Cecilia.

"Fine, thank you. This is Cecilia, Princess of Varasd and my future wife."

Altantsetseg's smile grew when looking at Cecilia.

"Greetings, Princess. I trust you are enjoying your stay in our realm so far?"
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shi Empire Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:47 am

The small party of the ambassador Guan Yun had prepared themselves for the planned meeting with the Khan. They had no idea what to expect, they presumed that the people of this nation where like the Mongols, but at least in part they had been proven wrong. More an established kingdom than a band of nomads, but even if they where of Mongol decent, they needed to be prepared. After all, the Shi where Chinese and the Chinese and Mongol's never had the best of histories together.

Slowly but surely the party left and made there way up towards the Khan's palace, requesting entry and a possible meeting with the Khan or one of his representatives. If anything, Shi needed to remain mostly neutral relations with this state, if their fears are true.
The Shi Empire
The Shi Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:17 am

Azaq wrote:
House of Judah wrote:Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah

"I am Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah, Prince of Judeans and nephew of King Yitzchak.  I have been sent as an emissary from my uncle to the Azaq Khan."

The guards were surprised, they had been given no notice of a Judean Prince arriving.

"You arrival is unexpected."

The guard said, opening the gate door.

"You may enter."

In the palace courtyard awaited a bald Persian man with a bushy beard, who although surprised by the prince's presence, put on a warm smile to greet him.

"Greetings, sir. I am Zhubin, steward of Azaq. May I ask who you are and what your business with the Khan is?"
Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah

“I am Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah, Prince of Judeans and nephew to King Yitzchak. I am sent to be an emissary to Khan from my uncle’s court, and to establish trade between our realms. We are told that the Khan is fond of horses and so I have brought horses of my land to trade for horses from your own.”
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:41 am

House of Judah wrote:
Azaq wrote:

"I am Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah, Prince of Judeans and nephew of King Yitzchak.  I have been sent as an emissary from my uncle to the Azaq Khan."

The guards were surprised, they had been given no notice of a Judean Prince arriving.

"You arrival is unexpected."

The guard said, opening the gate door.

"You may enter."

In the palace courtyard awaited a bald Persian man with a bushy beard, who although surprised by the prince's presence, put on a warm smile to greet him.

"Greetings, sir. I am Zhubin, steward of Azaq. May I ask who you are and what your business with the Khan is?"

“I am Levi ben Ayla bat Yehudah, Prince of Judeans and nephew to King Yitzchak. I am sent to be an emissary to Khan from my uncle’s court, and to establish trade between our realms. We are told that the Khan is fond of horses and so I have brought horses of my land to trade for horses from your own.”

Zhubin & Ganbaatar

The steward listened carefully to the prince's words.

"I see.

Welcome then, Prince Levi. Come, follow me, I am sure the Khan will be eager to speak with you."

Zhubin led the Prince into the main chamber of the palace, where the Khan awaited them on his throne. Beside him stood his two translators, and within the room stood 8 guards total, covering the dollars and the central throne room. The Khan smiled and arose from his seat.

"Great Khan, I present to you Prince Levi of Judea. He brings with him offers of trade."

Zhubin then bowed and left the room.

"Greetings, Judean Prince. Welcome to my Khanate. Your king seeks trade with my realm? Very well, speak your offers and they shall be heard."

The Khan said in his booming voice, as his translators did their duty to convey the message in a language the prince could understand.
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Princess Cecilia

"Yes, it's wonderful here! For now I'm still getting familiar with the people and customs, but so far I'm very glad to be here. I'm sure it won't change either." said the Princess, with the optimistic cheery tone as ever.
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:45 am

"Yes, it's wonderful here! For now I'm still getting familiar with the people and customs, but so far I'm very glad to be here. I'm sure it won't change either." said the Princess, with the optimistic cheery tone as ever.

Tolui & Altantsetseg

The Khanum smiled.

"I am glad to hear it. You are such a beautiful young woman, I trust that Tolui has been treating you properly? He has always had quite the reputation with women. He never had to be the strongest, or the smartest, or the handsomest, for he could always treat a woman with the respect they deserved. Very courteous, this one."

Altantsetseg leaned in toward Cecilia.

"You're a very lucky girl."

She winked at her and smiled harder.
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Princess Cecilia

"Yes, with all the respect possible." said the Princess. "Oh, I know I am " - she laughed - "My father and my brother both have promised me that I will marry a man who will provide me everything I need. They didn't lie."
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orberstine Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:28 am

Application for Diplomat:
Orberstine
Orberstine

http://www.nationstates.net/region=medieval_europe

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:11 pm

“Great Kahn, it is well known that the Azaq are among if not indeed the very best of horsemen in the world. Your great love of the horse I have been sent with eight and ten horses of Arabian descent to trade for eight and ten horses of Mongolia, an exchange of beloved creatures in the number of life to show that there shall be an amicable between us, a relationship strengthened by a trade and, in my case at least, friendly competition.”
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:06 am

“Great Kahn, it is well known that the Azaq are among if not indeed the very best of horsemen in the world. Your great love of the horse I have been sent with eight and ten horses of Arabian descent to trade for eight and ten horses of Mongolia, an exchange of beloved creatures in the number of life to show that there shall be an amicable between us, a relationship strengthened by a trade and, in my case at least, friendly competition.”

Khan Ganbaatar

The Khan stroked his beard as his translators conveyed the prince's words. The Khan's booming voice uttered the response that his translators then conveyed to the prince. The Khan smirked.

"Arabian, you say? Yes, I have heard things of the Arabian breeds and have had certainly sought to acquire some... I am intrigued by your offer, Prince Levi, including the aspect of friendly competition."

The Shi Empire wrote:The small party of the ambassador Guan Yun had prepared themselves for the planned meeting with the Khan. They had no idea what to expect, they presumed that the people of this nation where like the Mongols, but at least in part they had been proven wrong. More an established kingdom than a band of nomads, but even if they where of Mongol decent, they needed to be prepared. After all, the Shi where Chinese and the Chinese and Mongol's never had the best of histories together.

Slowly but surely the party left and made there way up towards the Khan's palace, requesting entry and a possible meeting with the Khan or one of his representatives. If anything, Shi needed to remain mostly neutral relations with this state, if their fears are true.

Zhubin

The guards instantly recognized the Shi as Chinamen by their dress, and though surprised, they fetched the steward. Soon out-stepped a man of Persian complexion, with a bald head and a bushy beard. He smiled generously as he pondered to the delegates.

"Greetings, friends. Welcome to Azaq. You wish to meet with the Khan, I assume? He is entertaining another guest at the moment, but you may relay to me your business here and when he is finished, I shall inform him of your wants and concerns."

"Yes, with all the respect possible." said the Princess. "Oh, I know I am " - she laughed - "My father and my brother both have promised me that I will marry a man who will provide me everything I need. They didn't lie."

Tolui & Altantsetseg

"That is good to hear."

The Khanum smiled again.

"Well, I wish you two well then, I must be off now to find my husband. I hope the rest of your days are full of joy."

The Khanum bowed and left. Tolui then spoke up.

"Well then, that would have been the last of my family members worth meeting. The rest are mostly jagged misanthropes. Later I'll try and introduce you to my sister Gerel when she has recovered. She was attacked recently, and lost her unborn child in the process. It has affected her mood greatly, and she won't even acknowledge anyone, let alone speak to them. With time she will recover, and hopefully be more open to communicating. She isn't normally a very open person, but she won't give you nasty looks or disprove of your very existence, which is more than I can say for my uncle and eldest brother."
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 pm

“To put simply, Great Khan, I fancy myself something of a horseman in my own right. There is no more famed horsemaster in the world than the Mongols. I for one would greatly enjoy testing myself against your horsemen, if only to learn where I may stand among the great horsemen of the world.”
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:15 am

“To put simply, Great Khan, I fancy myself something of a horseman in my own right. There is no more famed horsemaster in the world than the Mongols. I for one would greatly enjoy testing myself against your horsemen, if only to learn where I may stand among the great horsemen of the world.”

Khan Ganbaatar

The Khan nodded as the words reached his ears via his translator, he stroked his beard once more in thought. Finally, he sat up straighter as he delivered his answer.

"I shall see your request granted, Prince Levi. All I ask is when?"
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:17 am

"Whenever is most convenient for your greatness, though at a least a day, please. Sailing is not an intensive hardship, but is is a long one and I find myself fatigued by my journey. My horse is little better."
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:34 pm

"Whenever is most convenient for your greatness, though at a least a day, please. Sailing is not an intensive hardship, but is is a long one and I find myself fatigued by my journey. My horse is little better."

Ganbaatar Khan

"Hhmmm. Perhaps sometime tomorrow would suffice? I can arrange accommodations for you here in the palace so you will not have to sleep in some filthy tavern. Should you require anything, there are guards all over the palace, you are free to ask them to seek out my servant Enktuya and she will assist you. She speaks enough Latin to hold a conversation, though none of my guards do. Merely say her name and they will understand, I will make sure they and rest of the court treats you with the same respect you would find in your own while you're here."
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlachia Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 am

Duke Gabriel Vladislav

After many days of travel, The Duke Gabriel of the House Vladislav finally laid eyes upon his destination. The City of Azaq, Capital of the Khanate bearing the same name and where he hoped he would find the Khan Ganbaatar. It had been a long time since he last visited the Scythian lands, he must've been but a boy back then but now he was a man, father of five boys, a capable warrior and heir to the Crown of both Wallachia and Moldova. He let out a sigh of contemplation and
turned his head to look at the Bulgarian man riding along with him.

"Our destination draws ever near, Borislav. Let us try not having a war start this time." He spoke in Common Romanian.

Borislav looked up at Duke Gabriel, a half-smile on his face.

"Ha, perhaps not my Duke. Although I don't think we'd have to worry about their horses ever getting past the River Nistru."

Gabriel gave a little chuckle at the thought of a Horde of Horsemen running into the Nistru only to find it far faster and deeper than it looked, the two men continued onwards chatting and laugh until they reached the City. Dismounting their Horses just outside the City, the two men made their way into the Capital, and onwards to the Khan's Palace.
Vlachia
Vlachia

Back to top Go down

Post by Varasd Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Princess Cecilia:

"I would be glad to meet your sister too... Hopefully we will get along fine once she has recovered from this tragedy." the Princess pondered for a while, having never truly experienced a real tragedy in her life.

"Are we going to visit your fiefs too?" - she asked.
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 am

Varasd wrote:Princess Cecilia:

"I would be glad to meet your sister too... Hopefully we will get along fine once she has recovered from this tragedy." the Princess pondered for a while, having never truly experienced a real tragedy in her life.

"Are we going to visit your fiefs too?" - she asked.

Tolui

"I suppose we could, though technically they are not my fiefs yet. Although we were all under the impression that we would inherit our father's separate titles after his death, I suspect my father will likely grant them after our marriage. It consist of the peninsula that was known by the Romans as 'Chersonesus Trachea', as well as some minor city west, including the prominent city of 'Theodosia', as the Greeks call it. I think it will make a fine capital for the territory."
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shi Empire Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Azaq wrote:
The Shi Empire wrote:The small party of the ambassador Guan Yun had prepared themselves for the planned meeting with the Khan. They had no idea what to expect, they presumed that the people of this nation where like the Mongols, but at least in part they had been proven wrong. More an established kingdom than a band of nomads, but even if they where of Mongol decent, they needed to be prepared. After all, the Shi where Chinese and the Chinese and Mongol's never had the best of histories together.

Zhubin

The guards instantly recognised the Shi as Chinamen by their dress, and though surprised, they fetched the steward. Soon out-stepped a man of Persian complexion, with a bald head and a bushy beard. He smiled generously as he pondered to the delegates.

"Greetings, friends. Welcome to Azaq. You wish to meet with the Khan, I assume? He is entertaining another guest at the moment, but you may relay to me your business here and when he is finished, I shall inform him of your wants and concerns.""

The translator worked quickly, letting the ambassador know what he said. This was before the ambassador spoke. The translator listened careful.

"Azaq?... We come from the Empire of Shi, towards the east. It is a pleasure to finally meet your people at last," The translator did his job, "We come seeking to know more of these lands of Europe, but also to learn of that of this kingdom and what we could offer with them in forms of trade." Mongols or not, the Shi Empire needed a stable trade routes from Europe, the sole purpose of the state was to buy Chinese goods cheap and sell them to a higher price to the Europeans and vice versa.

All they needed to do was avoid war with anyone, mainly these states. Mongols and Chinese never got along all too well, but even then, Mongols had much to offer. They needed to strike the balance of profit and peace with them. This was their aims.
The Shi Empire
The Shi Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Azaq wrote:Ganbaatar Khan

"Hhmmm. Perhaps sometime tomorrow would suffice? I can arrange accommodations for you here in the palace so you will not have to sleep in some filthy tavern. Should you require anything, there are guards all over the palace, you are free to ask them to seek out my servant Enktuya and she will assist you. She speaks enough Latin to hold a conversation, though none of my guards do. Merely say her name and they will understand, I will make sure they and rest of the court treats you with the same respect you would find in your own while you're here."

"Yes, that would be quite appreciated. Your hospitality is as great as your legendary prowess with the horse and bow, Great Kahn." Levi followed Enktuya to his chambers. "Thank you. Could I trouble you for some wine? My throat is parched from the journey, and the salt of the air ruined the taste of it on my journey. And a map of your realm, if you would. The ones in Jerusalem are woefully inadequate to learn the lay of the land here."
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaq Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:31 am

"Yes, that would be quite appreciated. Your hospitality is as great as your legendary prowess with the horse and bow, Great Kahn." Levi followed Enktuya to his chambers. "Thank you. Could I trouble you for some wine? My throat is parched from the journey, and the salt of the air ruined the taste of it on my journey. And a map of your realm, if you would. The ones in Jerusalem are woefully inadequate to learn the lay of the land here."

Enktuya

The lady led Prince Levi to an unoccupied guest room deep within the palace. Opening the door, she proceeded to make sure the bed was neat a properly made before turning to the prince. "Here is your room, sire. I shall fetch some wine and a map for you." She bowed and left the room, returning a few moments later with a glass of wine and a map tucked into her pocket. "Here you are sire," she said, handing him his wine, "and here is the map you requested." She handed it to the prince. "Is there anything else I can do for you, sire?"

The Shi Empire wrote:The translator worked quickly, letting the ambassador know what he said. This was before the ambassador spoke. The translator listened careful.

"Azaq?... We come from the Empire of Shi, towards the east. It is a pleasure to finally meet your people at last," The translator did his job, "We come seeking to know more of these lands of Europe, but also to learn of that of this kingdom and what we could offer with them in forms of trade." Mongols or not, the Shi Empire needed a stable trade routes from Europe, the sole purpose of the state was to buy Chinese goods cheap and sell them to a higher price to the Europeans and vice versa.

All they needed to do was avoid war with anyone, mainly these states. Mongols and Chinese never got along all too well, but even then, Mongols had much to offer. They needed to strike the balance of profit and peace with them. This was their aims.

Ganbaatar Khan

The steward listened carefully to the translator with interest, raising a brow when the translator mentioned an empire to the east. This comment had confirmed his suspicions these travelers came from the distant lands of Cathay. "I see," he responded when the translator had finished relaying his message, "so it is trade you seek? Excellent." He turned to the doors behind him and peered inside to see Prince Levi leave the room with Enktuya, just as he did the Khan noticed him and nodded, gesturing him to come inside.

He nodded in confirmation, and turned back to the Chinese ambassadors. "You're in luck friends, the Khan is available to see you now." He then opened the doors and gestured them inside, accompanying them up to the Khan's throne he bowed before his Khan. "Great Khan, I present to you representatives of of the Shi Dynasty of Imperial Cathay." He approached the Khan and spoke softly, "They have come seeking trade."

The Khan nodded and stroked his chin as Zhubin left the room. Khan Ganbaatar smiled to his visitors. "Greetings," he said, his words being relayed via a translator, "I am Ganbaatar, Khan of these lands dubbed 'Azaq'." He leaned forward a bit, "Welcome to my Khanate." he then leaned back, erecting his posture.

Vlachia wrote:Duke Gabriel Vladislav

After many days of travel, The Duke Gabriel of the House Vladislav finally laid eyes upon his destination. The City of Azaq, Capital of the Khanate bearing the same name and where he hoped he would find the Khan Ganbaatar. It had been a long time since he last visited the Scythian lands, he must've been but a boy back then but now he was a man, father of five boys, a capable warrior and heir to the Crown of both Wallachia and Moldova. He let out a sigh of contemplation and
turned his head to look at the Bulgarian man riding along with him.

"Our destination draws ever near, Borislav. Let us try not having a war start this time." He spoke in Common Romanian.

Borislav looked up at Duke Gabriel, a half-smile on his face.

"Ha, perhaps not my Duke. Although I don't think we'd have to worry about their horses ever getting past the River Nistru."

Gabriel gave a little chuckle at the thought of a Horde of Horsemen running into the Nistru only to find it far faster and deeper than it looked, the two men continued onwards chatting and laugh until they reached the City. Dismounting their Horses just outside the City, the two men made their way into the Capital, and onwards to the Khan's Palace.

Zhubin

Zhubin had left the confines of the palace just as the Vlach and Bulgarian had been welcomed into the palace walls. Upon noticing them he sighed. 'What's this? More foreigners come to pay their tribute to their better?' he thought to himself, slightly flustered by what seemed to be a never-ending barrage of foreign dignitaries. Still, he approached them in his usual manner, faux smiles and hollow friendliness professionally masked.

"Greetings, friends." He said in Greek, "Welcome to the Khanate of Azaq, I am Zhubin, Steward of the Great Khan Ganbaatar. How may I direct you?"
Azaq
Azaq

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shi Empire Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Azaq wrote:

Enktuya

The lady led Prince Levi to an unoccupied guest room deep within the palace. Opening the door, she proceeded to make sure the bed was neat a properly made before turning to the prince. "Here is your room, sire. I shall fetch some wine and a map for you." She bowed and left the room, returning a few moments later with a glass of wine and a map tucked into her pocket. "Here you are sire," she said, handing him his wine, "and here is the map you requested." She handed it to the prince. "Is there anything else I can do for you, sire?"

The Shi Empire wrote:The translator worked quickly, letting the ambassador know what he said. This was before the ambassador spoke. The translator listened careful.

Ganbaatar Khan

The steward listened carefully to the translator with interest, raising a brow when the translator mentioned an empire to the east. This comment had confirmed his suspicions these travelers came from the distant lands of Cathay. "I see," he responded when the translator had finished relaying his message, "so it is trade you seek? Excellent." He turned to the doors behind him and peered inside to see Prince Levi leave the room with Enktuya, just as he did the Khan noticed him and nodded, gesturing him to come inside.

He nodded in confirmation, and turned back to the Chinese ambassadors. "You're in luck friends, the Khan is available to see you now." He then opened the doors and gestured them inside, accompanying them up to the Khan's throne he bowed before his Khan. "Great Khan, I present to you representatives of of the Shi Dynasty of Imperial Cathay." He approached the Khan and spoke softly, "They have come seeking trade."

The Khan nodded and stroked his chin as Zhubin left the room. Khan Ganbaatar smiled to his visitors. "Greetings," he said, his words being relayed via a translator, "I am Ganbaatar, Khan of these lands dubbed 'Azaq'." He leaned forward a bit, "Welcome to my Khanate." he then leaned back, erecting his posture.

Stood before them was a Mongol Khan, the ambassador was old enough to remember Mongol raids along the boarder. Yet, they seemed much civilised within his opinion.

Collectively they bowed.

"We are honoured to stand before you, Great Khan Ganbaatar," the Ambassador spoke, "We come from the lands of central Asia. Known to many the Shi Dynasty or Western China." He paused, thinking how to carry on, "We come seeking trade with you, oh wise Khan of 'Azaq,' we have much to offer from Asia herself."
The Shi Empire
The Shi Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Judah Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:18 am

Azaq wrote:Enktuya

"No, this should be plenty for now. Thank you." Levi sat studying the map for some time, planning the locations he would visit if time permitted. finally, he extinguished the lamp and lay on the bed that was sinfully luxurious to be found in the home of barbarian raider, as his host had been called by many.

After a brief breakfast, Levi went down to where his horse was stabled and began brushing out it's mane. It was always possible for a prince of the blood to have a stable hand tend his horse but, as many of Judea's finer horsemen had found, the bond he formed with his horse from being involved in its direct care greatly improved his performance in the saddle. He had spent plenty of time on his voyage below with his horse, calming it and caring for it on their journey. Levi made small clicks at his horse.

"Sleep well, buddy? Hope so. We got some games today. We get to see these Mongol-men as they show their horse-skills. Learn them. Pay attention today."
House of Judah
House of Judah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3