Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Leopold

Go down

Court of Leopold Empty Court of Leopold

Post by Ebsotz Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Court of Leopold 1064144089_SchonbrunnNew2-smaller

THE COURT OF LEOPOLD
HIS MAJESTY'S IMPERIAL PALACE, KRIZANIC

This is the IC thread for current events and important things happening in Ebsotz. Other nations are free to influence or intervene in Leopold's Court. However, these nations must act as characters from the list below. Feel free to add images to support your case or whatever you are going to say in the court. ALL AMBASSADORS MUST BE PLAYED BY ITS OWN NATION. IF YOU WISH TO BE AN AMBASSADOR TO THE COURT OF LEOPOLD, PLEASE, TELEGRAM ME! Spam is not allowed. OOC is allowed, but if you're going to do OOC please put whatever you are going to say in OOC in red bold, and put "OOC" in the beginning of your OOC statement. Thank you, and have fun!

COURT OF LEOPOLD:

Nikolai Zadravic - Emperor of Ebsotz (Ebsotz
Agnes Zadravic - Empress of Ebsotz (Ebsotz)
Geberic Athalaric - Chief of Austro-Germanic Tribes (OPEN)
Bartholomew Schwarzfelder - Bishop of Ebsotz, Cardinal (OPEN)
-
Albert Kolon - Lord of Burgenland (Ebsotz)
Peter Obradovic - Lord of the Dolomites (OPEN)
Lukas Jankovic - Lord of the Slovakei (OPEN)
Johannes Köoln - Lord of Styria (OPEN)
-
Ambassador of the Vikings of Knirfoggsen - Ragnar Milsson
-
ENJOY, and most of all, HAVE FUN!
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Court of Leopold Empty View of Krizanic

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:12 am

After many days of travelling, Krizanic came into view. Although tired, Ragnar and his caravan full of belongings, his family and his guards were ecstatic to reach their destination.

As he arrived to the gates of the city, he spoke to one of his guards. The guard brought out a flag. He gave it to Ragnar, and Ragnar approached the gates.

Ragnar spoke. "Hail guards. I am Ragnar Milsson, ambassador to your King. I come from the lands of Knirfoggsen. You would have no doubt come across a trader or an explorer from there. I know my Croation is kind of shaky, but it is the easiest way to speak with you and your people. I would like to meet with King Leopold."

The guards looked confused, so Ragnar had his translator, Dario, say it in clear and fluent Croation.

"

Back to top Go down

Court of Leopold Empty Re: Court of Leopold

Post by Ebsotz Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Albert Kolon

As Lord Kolon walks through the bustling streets of Krizanic, he picks up a noise a hadn't heard in a very long time. The sound of banter, between the guards and none other than the Ambassador Ragnar Milsson of Knirfoggsen. He immediately investigates, spotting them at the north end of the massive wall. When Lord Kolon hears that this man is an ambassador, authorized by none other than the Emperor of Ebsotz himself, he says,

"Ahh, welcome! Your visit was long expected! I see you tried Croatian with my guards. No worries! We speak German and English too. In fact, German is our first language, Croatian is second, and English third. You must be tired. Here, we will take your carriage to the Imperial Stables. And I will take you to none other than the Imperial Palace."

As Ragnar looked around the city, a large smile grew across his face when he finally arrived at the Gardens of Schonbrünn, just in front of the marvelous palace itself.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Court of Leopold Empty Krizanic

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:51 pm

"Wonderful Palace! Very beautiful. Back home, we have no buildings like this. It is good that you speak German. Our people are very fluent with it. It is nice to know I can speak this language in a foreign country."
Ragnar says.

He takes a few seconds to admire the stunning architecture before asking Lord Kolon "So how and when shall I meet King Leopold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebsotz Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Albert Kolon

Albert shows a confused countenance.

"King Leopold? I have never heard such a name. Our Emperor is Emperor Nicholas I. And you might ask why is this called the court of Leopold? Saint Leopold is our patron saint, of both of Greater Austria and Ebsotz. Ahh yes! You just reminded me! Follow me this way!"

Lord Albert and Ragnar walk into the pompous palace. Lord Albert bows and kneels at a man in a purple and navy coat, with gold trimming.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Ragnar
Ragnar immediately understands what is happening and bows down. He looks up and speaks in German.

"Hello. You must be the honourable Emperor of this powerful nation. I am Ragnar Milsson, ambassador to your court from Knirfoggsen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebsotz Sun May 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Emperor Nikolai

Court of Leopold C6-charlemagne3

"Ahh, splendid! Is this none other than the ambassador of Knirfoggsen himself. I was hoping for more visitors to my realm, but you came! I hope we can start stable relations with the vikings. I understand your realm is booming in resources, timber, mining, trade etc. My nation is in need of a port, and we are currently trying to get the port of East Venice, just in between Trieste and Venice. Ah well. Anyway, let me give you a tour of my realm. It won't take long. Currently, the choices are Greater Austria, Burgenland, or Croatia."

Nikolai motions Ragnar to follow him.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Ragnar

Ragnar follows Emperor Nikolai.

"I am very honoured to be in your presence, Emperor. If you get that port, we will be sure to send Vikings to make it a trade hub for the Swedish. I would like to first visit Greater Austria. We do not have much information on it. Would you mind if I bring my friend Sigrid along with me? He has been writing a journal about the lands to the South of our Homeland."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebsotz Tue May 03, 2016 12:56 am

Emperor Nikolai

"Of course my friend! I would first like to head to a favorite spot of mine."

Nikolai motions the pilot of the vessel.

"Servant, off to Krems an der Donau!"
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 9:35 am

Ragnar
Court of Leopold Downlo10
Ragnar Milsson

"What is this place that you speak of? Sigrid, write this down."

Sigrid responds with a nod of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebsotz Fri May 06, 2016 12:17 am

Emperor Nicholas I

Court of Leopold 06_stein__c__Krems_Tourismus__Gregor_Semrad

"This is my hometown. I have made a special royal charter to protect this special area of land I truly call home. I am in the process of changing my capital location soon, but I am having some mixed feelings. This town is mainly an agricultural town, best known for it's fine wine. I am also planning on exporting some of this wine to the eastern realms."

The Emperor looks around and breathes the fresh, sweet air.

"Come. We must make it to the Marillefest. If you do not know what that is, please, come with me."
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Ragnar follows Emperor Nicholas I.

"Marillefest? Would you mind explaining what it is?"

He then looks at Sigrid to make sure he writes it down before turning his attention back to the Emperor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebsotz Tue May 10, 2016 2:39 am

Emperor Nicholas

"Quite literally it means "Apricot Celebration". This is where we celebrate our bounty of apricots. In your German dialect, you may call these Aprikose, but we are Austrian, so in our dialect, it is called Marille. See, in Greater Austria, we have different parts dedicated to different crops or work. For example, in the north, most of Ebsotz's lumber comes from there. Same with our world class wines. Currently, we are in the southern part, so we have lots of fruit. To the east, merchants and bustling trade go on around there."

Nicholas waves his arm, almost as in a salute, to those awaiting on the shore of the Danube.

"We have arrived. Let the festivities begin!"
Ebsotz
Ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down