Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Ireland

2 posters

Go down

Court of Ireland Empty Court of Ireland

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Sat May 28, 2016 4:11 am

Court of Ireland Image10

The Court of Éire

Yellow is Munster. Connaught is green.

Royal Family:

The High King is High King Séamus. He is 58. He has a wife named Kate. She is 56. He also has two sons. One named King Brian is the king of Connaught. He is 42. He has a wife named Mary. She is 40. He has five children. The oldest is Lord Brian II, aged 26. His second to oldest is Lady Lucy, aged 20. His middle child at 18 named Lord Samuel has a 1 year old son named Barry. The second to youngest is 14, Lady Katherine. The last is Joe, at 7. High King Séamus' other son is named King Donald. He is 38. He had two sons. The oldest named Sean at 22 has a 6 year old son named Daniel. His youngest son is Mark, at 12.

Other Lords:

Lord Angus of Carbury, 28. One 4 year old son of unknown name.

Burke is owned by the king, Brian.

Lord Aidan of Hy Many, 31. A few daughters and sons.

Lord Patrick of Iar-Chonnact, 29. Children unknown.

Lord Donnel Inchquin, 32. One son names Harry, 13.

Lord Arthur Thomond, 38. Four sons.

Lord Arin Lixnaw 21. Unmarried, no children.

Lord Connel Tir-Conall, 36. One daughter, Lady Aisling, 16.

Lord Dan Decies, 40. Unknown children.

Lord Harold Beare, 26. No children.

Lord August Beare, 23. No children.

Lord Carolas Carbery, 52. Many children.

Counts:

Count Carl of Silgo, 52.

Count Barry of Silgo, 49.

Count Charles of Roscommon, 50.

Count Sean of Galway, 41.

Count Matthew of Clare, 47.

Count Kevin of Limerick, 52.

Count Connor of Kerry, 50.

Count Dobrach of Cork, 59.

Count Arnold of Leitrim, 45.

Ladies (Lassies) of the court.

Lady Aisling, 16.

Lady Parish, 18.

Lady Jane, 21.

Lady Anne, 21.

Lady Claire, 19.

Lady Lilith, 20.

Lady Harmú, 15.

Lady Shirley, 18.

Court Officials:

Patrick o'Leary, Diplomat.

Sam MacDonald, Diplomat.

Albert Mooney, Court Musician.

Jordan Connoly, Court Jew (Name for a financial assistant/treasurer, mostly always Jewish)

Mason o'Burne, Court Advisor.

Eric MacArraw, Court Advisor.

Smith MacCorley, Court Cartographer.

Roddy Mullingar, Court Minister.

Ben Sparinn, Court Judicial Minister/ Grand Judge.

Other People:

Giles Ædfledason: Mercenary General.

Naval Leaders:

Admiral Sinn

Admiral Dean

Admiral Heath

Admiral Carson

Admiral Barney

That makes up the Royal Court of Ireland. Everyone under ten or not named is not in the court.

Military Stats:

Leitrim: 601 Soldiers, 107 horses.
Silgo: 710 Soldiers, 200 horses.
Mayo: 1020 Soldiers, 410 horses.
Galway: 598 Soliders, 103 horses.
Clare: 410 Soldiers, 81 horses.
Limerick: 500 Soliders, 89 horses.
Kerry: 512 Soldiers, 92 horses.
Cork: 1540 soliders, 524 horses.

Connaught Army: 2101 soliders, 780 horses.
Munster Army: 2410 soldiers, 800 horses.
Royal Army: 3100 soldiers, 980 horses.

Total:

Soldiers: 13,502.
Horses: 4,166.

Every 3 soldiers has a horse, yet a lot of the horses are back up.

Population: 609,125.

That sums up all of the odds. Anything else: Ask below PLEASE.

Remember, Erin go Bragh!

Last edited by Connaught-Munster Eire on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Court of Ireland Empty Clarification

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Sun May 29, 2016 1:50 am

For clarification...
The armies of the provinces are militias. Used for policing, defense, and inside conflict and can't be deployed in RP battles. They are guards. The soldiers are the royal army, Connaught army, and Munster army. It adds up to 7611, right under. Also, the horses are individual animals. Properties of King and state. Also, each of the five admirals provide 12 ships, making up the 60. The "soldiers divided per territory are different.
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Court of Ireland Empty Re: Court of Ireland

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:06 pm

With the lands belonging to Connaught-Munster Eire in sight, Klaus and his band of mercenaries stopped rowing to look at the land before them. Klaus looked at one of his soldiers and asked for the name of the place in view. The soldier replied with Burke. Klaus nodded.

Once again the men began to row. They reached land and travelled to Burke. They reached their destination and looked at the guards. "Hello" says Klaus.

Back to top Go down

Court of Ireland Empty Arrival of Vikings

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:23 pm

"Hello, lads. What brings you to Éire?" the guard said. "If you would like to see one of the three kings, you may. King Brian is here right now.
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:41 pm

"We are mercenaries from Knirfoggsen. We were sent to establish relations with your Kingdom. I would gladly see your King if he is available." Says Klaus, with his band of men behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:25 am

King Brian I and High King Séamus opened the door and entered the room. Sèamus wore a red linen robe and light green cloak and broach. He had a long brown beard reaching to his neck. He wore a large crown of gold. King Brian wore a medium sized gold crown and a similar outfit to his father, but wore a surcoat over tabard resembling his coat of arms. (Coat of Connaught, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Flag_of_Connacht.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Connacht.svg.png)

"Anything you need lad?" he said in a deep Irish accent, almost Scottish. "I have heard of you arrival and I ask why you have come..."
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Klaus and his mercenaries looked at the two in confusion. Klaus' right hand man realised what happened. He nudged Klaus and both men started to bow. The rest of the men followed.

After bowing for a second, Klaus looked up. He removed his gloves and looked at the two men before him. His chain mail was stained from a fishing incident but his clothes were clean. His leather greaves were also dirty from the walk.

"Greetings, sires. I am Klaus, a mercenary from Knirfoggsen. Forgive me for my appearance. I was not quite prepared. I was sent here by the Grand Jarl in order to create diplomatic relations and to set up a trading route." Said Klaus in a croaky voice. He walked over to the two kings and stuck his hand out hoping that at least one would return with a handshake.

His men sat idly by, wondering about what to do. Most of them began to loosen their armour and allow some to flow to their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50 pm

High King Séamus first shook his hand, following with King Brian.

"Well, I see," King Séamus said in his deep voice. "I will establish trade."

"We have the resources of wool, silver, bronze, and heavy stone. I would say Ireland is not as blessed with natural trade resources as many others, but if you need to set up a trade post to connect with other lands, feel free lad," Brian said.
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:14 am

"Great!" Said Klaus.

"We have wood, furs, copper and all kinds of treasure from places we've raided. Where should we build?

Back to top Go down

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:47 pm

"You can build a trading post near Cork to the south. It would be the most convenient for both of us." The high-King pointed at a map to Cork.
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Post by Orberstine Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 am

Knut Olofsson, Lord of Badendorf arrives to a small port city within Ireland with a small company of men on orders from the king to promote positive diplomatic relations between our two great kingdoms.
Orberstine
Orberstine

http://www.nationstates.net/region=medieval_europe

Back to top Go down

Court of Ireland Empty Welcome lads

Post by Connaught-Munster Eire Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:53 am

"Welcome lads," High-King Séamus said in a hoarse voice. "As if I didn't have enough Germans to deal with..." he said, face turning sour. "Ah, I'm only joking with you! What's on your mind?"
Connaught-Munster Eire
Connaught-Munster Eire

Back to top Go down

Post by Orberstine Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:00 am

Connaught-Munster Eire wrote:"Welcome lads," High-King Séamus said in a hoarse voice. "As if I didn't have enough Germans to deal with..." he said, face turning sour. "Ah, I'm only joking with you! What's on your mind?"
Well, I bid thee well my lord. I am here on behalf of my Prince-Bishop Jörg IV von Wolff of Orberstine to propose a trade agreement and show a general sense of friendship between our two blessed lands. We, my company and I, need not stay long, know only that I am the official diplomat from our lands to yours and will always be of service to your grace.
Orberstine
Orberstine

http://www.nationstates.net/region=medieval_europe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down