Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accusation of Bishop Piero Cosenza for Heresy

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Accusation of Bishop Piero Cosenza for Heresy - Page 2 Empty Re: Accusation of Bishop Piero Cosenza for Heresy

Post by Kingdom of Calabria Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:00 am

Piero Cosenza: "Shame? You speak of shame?! I will .... ----" His voice trailed off as the four guards swiftly led him from the room. His brother Marco was softly weeping.

Archduke Saverio: "Your Excellencies, Your Grace, I must apologize. This entire charade has been draining on all of us, I'm sure. And now, I fear I must retire to my home in San Donato. It will be a long journey and I have delayed too long with this matter. I will be sure to personally deliver news of his Cardinalship to Bishop Nascimbeni. A smiling face will be a most welcome end to this sad chapter. Until we next meet, may God guide your every step. Peace be with you all." And with a flourish befitting of a man of his experience, he bowed deeply. Saverio exited the room, coughing lightly from the exertion and helped by Guido. Marco, almost in a daze, silently followed after.

The Emir was the last of the party in the room. He looked at Cardinal Daniel: "Cardinal. I am not a young man, and I wish to learn all I can before my time is through. You briefly spoke of a monastery, and I wish to discuss it further."
Kingdom of Calabria
Kingdom of Calabria

Back to top Go down

Accusation of Bishop Piero Cosenza for Heresy - Page 2 Empty Re: Accusation of Bishop Piero Cosenza for Heresy

Post by Varasd Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:26 am

The discussion and verdict of Accusation of Bishop Piero Cosenza for Heresy has been done! A Papal Concordat has been declared, with agreement of all.

God be with You!
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

https://medeu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2