Medieval Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for the Crown of Austria

2 posters

Go down

Request for the Crown of Austria Empty Request for the Crown of Austria

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Request for a Crown
Brothers, I, Archbishop Peter, would like to have my King, King Tobias III, be crowned as the King of Austria. His reign is undisputed, and he is a believer of the true faith.

He has spread Catholicism across the land, and has destroyed many heathens who threaten Europe.

If given the crown, he promises to defend Europe in the name of God from all threats. He promises to eradicate the Slavic heathens that remain to the North-East. He promises to take over the squabbling Kingdoms that divide Europe, decreasing its stability. Above all, he promises to uphold the words of God.

Thank you, brothers.

Back to top Go down

Request for the Crown of Austria Empty Re: Request for the Crown of Austria

Post by Varasd Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Cardinal Bakocz:

Greetings, Brother. I agree to Tobias III being granted a crown - if he acknowledges the divine right of his Holiness the Pope for investiture of new bishops and archbishops in the realm of Sielburg. Another favor to ask would be to help converting the Normans of South-Italy to the true faith.

But let us hear the opinions of the others first.
Varasd
Varasd
Admin

https://medeu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Auvergne Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Cardinal Benoit :

I agree with our brother Bakocz and see no problem in Tobias III being granted the crown of Austria. He has proven to be a good christian and I do not think the divine right of his Holiness the Pope on the bishops of his realm is at doubt in his mind. As long he keeps it that way, the crown he desire shall be his.

The normans question is something he may join, as a proof of his faith and gratitude. He should not feel forced to it, but it would be much appreciated. Don't my brothers agree ?
Grand Auvergne
Grand Auvergne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down